1. In how many ways can 8 Indians and, 4 American and 4 Englishmen can be seated in a row so that all person of the same nationality sit together?
2. How many Permutations of the letters of the word APPLE are there?
3. How many different words can be formed using all the letters of the word ALLAHABAD?
(a) When vowels occupy the even positions.
(b) Both L do not occur together.
4. In how many ways can 10 examination papers be arranged so that the best and the worst papers never come together?
5. In how many ways 4 boys and 3 girls can be seated in a row so that they are alternate.
Read More Section(Permutation And Combination)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.