1. Two buses start from a bus terminal with a speed of 20 km/h at interval of 10 minutes. What is the speed of a man coming from the opposite direction towards the bus terminal if he meets the buses at interval of 8 minutes?
2. Waking 3/4 of his normal speed, Rabi is 16 minutes late in reaching his office. The usual time taken by him to cover the distance between his home and office:
3. Two trains for Mumbai leave Delhi at 6 am and 6.45 am and travel at 100 kmph and 136 kmph respectively. How many kilometers from Delhi will the two trains be together:
4. A man takes 6 hours 15 minutes in walking a distance and riding back to starting place. He could walk both ways in 7 hours 45 minutes. The time taken by him to ride back both ways is:
5. A man completes a certain journey by a car. If he covered 30% of the distance at the speed of 20kmph. 60% of the distance at 40km/h and the remaining of the distance at 10 kmph, his average speed is:
Read More Section(Speed Time And Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.