1. If A and B together can complete a piece of work in 15 days and B alone in 20 days, in how many days can A alone complete the work?
2. If A and B together can complete a work in 18 days, A and C together in 12 days, and B and C together in 9 days, then B alone can do the work in:
3. A and B together can complete a work in 3 days. They start together but after 2 days, B left the work. If the work is completed after two more days, B alone could do the work in
4. A can complete a piece of work in 18 days, B in 20 days and C in 30 days, B and C together start the work and forced to leave after 2 days. The time taken by A alone to complete the remaining work is:
5. Working 5 hours a day, A can Complete a work in 8 days and working 6 hours a day, B can complete the same work in 10 days. Working 8 hours a day, they can jointly complete the work in:
Read More Section(Time And Work)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.