1. A light sensitive device that converts drawing, printed text or other images into digital form is
2. Which protocol provides e-mail facility among different hosts?
3. The basic architecture of computer was developed by
4. In order to tell Excel that we are entering a formula in cell, we must begin with an operator such as
5. In how many generations a computer can be classified?
Read More Section(Computer Fundamental Miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.