61. The ratio of the quantities of sugar, in which sugar costing Rs. 20 per kg and Rs. 15 per kg, should be mixed so that here will be neither loss nor gain on selling the mixed sugar at the rate of Rs. 16 per kg, is -
62. The proportion of acid and water in three samples is 2 : 1, 3 : 2 and 5 : 3. A mixture containing equal quantities of all three samples is made. The ratio of water and acid in the mixture is -
63. A shopkeeper bought 15 kg of rice at the rate of Rs. 29 per kg and 25 kg of rice at the rate of Rs. 20 per kg. He sold the mixture of both types of rice at the rate of Rs. 27 per kg. His profit in this transaction is -
64. Lala has lent some money to Arun at 5% p.a. and Bhatia at 8% p.a. At the end of the year, he has gained an overall interest at the rate 6%. In what ratio has he lent the money to Arun and Bhatia ?
65. The ratio of milk and water in mixture of four containers are 5 : 3, 2 : 1, 3 : 2 and 7 : 4 respectively. In which container is the quantity of milk, relative to water, minimum ?
Read More Section(Alligation)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.