66. In two types of stainless steel, the ratio of chromium and steel are 2 : 11 and 5 : 21 respectively. In what proportion should the two types be mixed so that the ratio of chromium to steel in the mixed type becomes 7 : 32 ?
67. Three containers whose volumes are in the ratio of 2 : 3 : 4 are full of mixture of spirit and water. In the 1st container the ratio of spirits and water is 4 : 1, in 2nd container the ratio is 11 : 4 and on the 3rd container ratio is 7 : 3. All the three mixtures are mixed in a big container. The ratio of spirit and water in the resultant mixture is ?
68. Alcohol and water in two vessels A and B are in the ratio 5 : 3 and 5 : 4 respectively. In what ratio, the liquid of both the vessels be mixed to obtain a new mixture in vessel C in the ratio 7 : 5 ?
69. Two vessels A and B contains acid and water in the ratio 4 : 3 and 5 : 3 respectively. Then the ratio in which these mixtures to be mixed to obtain a new mixture in vessel C containing acid and water in the ratio 3 : 2 is -
70. The ratio of spirit and water in two mixtures of 20 litres and 36 litres is 3 : 7 and 7 : 5 respectively. Both the mixtures are mixed together. Now the ratio of the spirit and water in the new mixture is ?
Read More Section(Alligation)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.