56. In how many years will a sum of Rs. 800 at 10% per annum compounded semi annually become Rs. 926.10?
57. A loan of Rs. 12300 at 5% per annum compound interest, is to be repaid in two equal annual installments at the end of every year. Find the amount of each installment ?
58. An amount of Rs 6000 lent at 5% per annum compounded interest for 2 years will become = ?
59. The simple interest on a certain sum of money for 3 years at 8% per annum is half the compound interest on Rs. 4000 for 2 years at 10% per annum. The sum placed on simple interest is ?
60. There is 60% increase in an amount in 6 years at simple interest. What will be the compound interest of Rs. 12000 after 3 years at the same rate ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.