66. A sum of money becomes eight times in 3 years, If the rate is compounded annually. In how much time will the same amount at the same compound rate become sixteen times ?
67. A sum of money placed at compound interest double itself in 4 years. In how many years will it amount to four times itself ?
68. The compound interest on Rs. 30000 at 7% per annum for a certain time is Rs. 4347. The times is = ?
69. A money lender borrows money at 4% per annum and pays the interest at the end of the year. He lends it at 6% per annum compound interest compounded half yearly and receives the interest at the end of the year. In this way, he gains Rs. 104.50, a year. The amount of money be borrows, is ?
70. The effective annual rate of interest corresponding to a nominal rate of 6% per annum payable half yearly is = ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.