51. A, B and C invested Rs. 47000 for a business. If A subscribes Rs. 7000 more than B and B Rs. 5000 more than C, then out of total profit of Rs. 4700, C receives ?
52. A and B started a business investing amount of Rs. 185000 and Rs. 225000 respectively. If B's share in the profit earned by them is Rs. 9000 then what is the total profit earned by them together ?
53. A and B stared a boutique investing amounts of Rs. 35000 and Rs. 56000 respectively. If A's share in the profit earned by them need is Rs. 45000, then what is the total profit earned ?
54. Sonia started a business investing Rs. 60000. After 6 months Vivek joined him with an amount of Rs. 140000. After 1 year Kirti also joined them with Rs. 120000. After 2 years the business yielded a total profit of Rs. 450000. What is the share of Vivek in the profit ?
55. P and Q started a business in the ratio of 2 : 3. After 1 year P left the business but Q continues. After 2 years he had profit of Rs. 26000. What is the profit of Q?
Read More Section(Partnership)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.