56. A, B and C enter into a partnership. A invests some money at the beginning, B invests double the amount after six months and C invest thrice the amount after eight months. If the annual profit be Rs. 27000; C's share (in Rs.) is ?
57. X and Y enter into a partnership with capitals in the ratio 5 : 6 and at the end of 8 months, X withdraws. If they receive profit in the ratio of 5 : 9. Find how long Y's capital was used.
58. Two partners invest Rs. 125000 and Rs. 85000 respectively in a business and agree that 60% of the profit should be divided equally between them and the remaining profit is to be divided into ratio of their capitals. If one partner gets Rs. 300 more than the other. Find the total profit made in the business ?
59. Two brother invested Rs. 50000 and Rs. 70000 respectively in a business and agreed that 70% of the profits should be divided equally between them and the remaining profit in the ratio of investment. If one brothers gets Rs. 90 more than the other. Find the total profit made in the business ?
60. A, B and C enter into a partnership. They invest Rs. 40000, Rs. 80000 and Rs. 120000 respectively. At the end of the first year, B withdraws Rs. 40000, while at the end of the second year, C withdraws Rs. 80000. In what ratio will the profit be shared at the end of 3 years ?
Read More Section(Partnership)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.