61. A, B and C enter into a partnership. A initially invests Rs. 25 lakhs and adds another Rs. 10 lakhs after one year. B initially invests Rs. 35 lakhs and withdraws Rs. 10 lakhs after 2 years and C invests Rs. 30 lakhs. In what ratio should the profits be divided at the end of 3 years ?
62. Subhash starts a business by investing Rs. 25000. 6 months later Aditya joins him by investing Rs. 15000. After another 6 months Aditya invests an additional amount of Rs. 15000. At the end of 3 years they earn a profit of Rs. 247000. What is Aditya's share in the profit ?
63. A, B and C enter into a partnership with capitals in the ratio 5 : 6 : 8. At the end of the business term, they received the profit in the ratio 5 : 3 : 12. Find the ratio of time for which they contributed their capitals ?
64. X and Z invest capital in the ratio of 2 : 1 while X and Y invest capital in the ratio of 3 : 2. If their annual profit is Rs. 157300 then what is Y share ?
65. A and B start a business with investments of Rs. 5000 and Rs. 4500 respectively. After 4 months, A takes out half of his capital. After two more months B takes out one-third of his capital while C joins them with a capital of Rs. 7000. At the end of a year, they earn a profit of Rs. 5080. Find the share of each member in the profit ?
Read More Section(Partnership)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.