51. In an election, 30% of the voters voted for candidate A whereas 60% of the remaining voted for candidate B. The remaining voters did not vote. If the difference between those who voted for candidate A and those who did not vote was 1200, how many individuals were eligible for casting vote in that election ?
52. x% of x is the same as 10% of
53. In a certain organisation, 40% employees are matriculates, 50% of the remaining are graduates and the remaining 180 are post-graduates. What is the number of graduate employees ?
54. In an examination in which full marks were 800, A gets 20% more than B, B gets 20% more than C, and C gets 15% less than D. If A got 576, what percentage of full marks did D get (approximately) ?
55. The price of an article is reduced by 25%. In order to retain the original price, the present price has to be increased by :
Read More Section(Percentage)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.