6. The price of a car is Rs. 325000. It was insured to 85% of its price. The car was damaged completely in an accident and the insurance company paid 90% of the insurance. What was the difference between the price of the car and the amount received ?
7. In an election, a total of 500000 voters participated. A candidate got 255000 votes which was 60% of total valid votes. What was the percentage of invalid votes :
8. If x 80% of y, then what percent of 2x is y ?
9. 5 kg of tea and 8 kg of sugar together cost Rs. 172. The price of tea has risen by 20% and that of sugar by 10%. Hence the same quantities of tea and sugar now cost Rs. 199.20. What is the original price of tea per kg ?
10. The charges for a five-day trip by a tourist bus for one full ticket and a half-ticket are Rs. 1440 inclusive of boarding charges which are same for a full ticket and a half-ticket. The charges for the same trip for 2 full tickets and one half-ticket inclusive of boarding charges are Rs. 2220. The fare for a half-ticket is 75% of the full ticket. Find the fare and the boarding charges separately for one full ticket.
Read More Section(Percentage)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.