11. There are 10 points in a plane out of which 4 are collinear. Find the number of triangles formed by the points as vertices.
12. In a party every person shakes hands with every other person. If there are 105 hands shakes, find the number of person in the party.
13. The number of positive integers which can be formed by using any number of digits from 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 without repetition.
14. In the next World cup of cricket there will be 12 teams, divided equally in two groups. Teams of each group will play a match against each other. From each group 3 top teams will qualify for the next round. In this round each team will play against each others once. Four top teams of this round will qualify for the semifinal round, where they play the best of three matches. The Minimum number of matches in the next World cup will be:
15. There are 10 person among whom two are brother. The total number of ways in which these persons can be seated around a round table so that exactly one person sit between the brothers , is equal to:
16. If letters of the work KUBER are written in all possible orders and arranged as in a dictionary, then the rank of the word KUBER will be:
17. A letter lock consists of 4 rings, each ring contains 9 non-zero digits. This lock can be opened by setting four digit code with the proper combination of each of the 4 rings. Maximum how many codes can be formed to open the lock ?
18. 10 students are to be seated in two rows equally for the Mock test in a room. There are two sets of papers, Code A and Code B. each of two rows can have only one set of paper but different that from other row. In how many ways these students can be arranged ?
19. How many ways can 4 prizes be given away to 3 boys, if each boy is eligible for all the prizes?
20. Find the number of ways in which 8064 can be resolved as the product of two factors?
Read More Section(Permutation and Combination)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Permutation and Combination. To get more questions visit other sections.