71. Out of eight crew members three particular members can sit only on the left side. Another two particular members can sit only on the right side. Find the number of ways in which the crew can be arranged so that four men can sit on each side.
72. A man positioned at the origin of the coordinate system. the man can take steps of unit measure in the direction North, East, West or South. Find the number of ways of he can reach the point (5,6), covering the shortest possible distance.
73. There are 6 equally spaced points A, B, C, D, E and F marked on a circle with radius R. How many convex pentagons of distinctly different areas can be drawn using these points as vertices?
74. There are 2 brothers among a group of 20 persons. In how many ways can the group be arranged around a circle so that there is exactly one person between the two brothers?
75. a, b, c, d and e are five natural numbers. Find the number of ordered sets (a, b, c, d, e) possible such that a + b + c + d + e = 64.
76. There are five cards lying on the table in one row. Five numbers from among 1 to 100 have to be written on them, one number per card, such that the difference between the numbers on any two adjacent cards is not divisible by 4. The remainder when each of the 5 numbers is divided by 4 is written down on another card (the 6th card) in order. How many sequences can be written down on the 6th card?
77. From a total of six men and four ladies a committee of three is to be formed. If Mrs. X is not willing to join the committee in which Mr. Y is a member, whereas Mr.Y is willing to join the committee only if Mrs Z is included, how many such committee are possible?
78. Goldenrod and No Hope are in a horse race with 6 contestants. How many different arrangements of finishes are there if No Hope always finishes before Goldenrod and if all of the horses finish the race?
79. Jay wants to buy a total of 100 plants using exactly a sum of Rs. 1000. He can buy Rose plants at Rs. 20 per plant or marigold or Sun flower plants at Rs. 5 and Rs. 1 per plant respectively. If he has to buy at least one of each plant and cannot buy any other type of plants, then in how many distinct ways can Jay make his purchase?
80. How many words of 4 consonants and 3 vowels can be made from 12 consonants and 4 vowels, if all the letters are different?
Read More Section(Permutation and Combination)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Permutation and Combination. To get more questions visit other sections.