1. Find the greatest number that will divide 43, 91 and 183 so as to leave the same remainder in each case.
2. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
3. Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8 10 and 12 seconds respectively. In 30 minutes, how many times do they toll together ?
4. Let N be the greatest number that will divide 1305, 4665 and 6905, leaving the same remainder in each case. Then sum of the digits in N is:
5. The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is:
6. The product of two numbers is 4107. If the H.C.F. of these numbers is 37, then the greater number is:
7. Three number are in the ratio of 3 : 4 : 5 and their L.C.M. is 2400. Their H.C.F. is:
8. The G.C.D. of 1.08, 0.36 and 0.9 is:
9. The product of two numbers is 2028 and their H.C.F. is 13. The number of such pairs is:
10. The least multiple of 7, which leaves a remainder of 4, when divided by 6, 9, 15 and 18 is:
Read More Section(Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M. To get more questions visit other sections.