56. Two trains start at the same time for two station A and B toward B and A respectively. If the distance between A and B is 220 km and their speeds are 50 km/hr and 60 km/hr respectively then after how much time will they meet each other?
57. A train 100 meter long meets a man going in opposite direction at 5 km/h and passes him in 71/5 seconds. What is the speed of the train (in km/hr)?
58. A train takes 9 sec to cross a pole. If the speed of the train is 48 kmph, then length of the train is?
59. Two trains start at the same time from A and B and proceed toward each other at the sped of 75 km/hr and 50 km/hr respectively. When both meet at a point in between, one train was found to have traveled 175 km more then the other. Find the distance between A and B?
60. Two trains 180 meters and 120 meters in length are running towards each other on parallel tracks, one at the rate 65 km/hr and another at 55 km/hr. In how many seconds will they be cross each other from the moment they meet?
Read More Section(Problems on Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.