61. Two train 100 meters and 95 meters long respectively pass each other in 27 seconds, when they run in the same direction and in 9 seconds when they run in opposite directions. Speed of the two trains are?
62. A train running at the speed of 84 km/hr passes a man walking in opposite direction at the speed of 6 km/hr in 4 seconds. What is the length of train (in meter)?
63. A train passes two bridges of length 500 m and 250 m in 100 seconds and 60 seconds respectively. The length of the train is?
64. Train A passes a lamp post in 3 seconds and 900 meter long platform in 30 seconds. How much time will the same train take to cross a platform which is 800 meters long? (in seconds)
65. A train cover a distance of 3584 km in 2 days 8 hours. If it covers 1440 km on the first day and 1608 km on the second day, by how much does the average speed of the train for the remaining part of the journey differ from that for the entire journey?
Read More Section(Problems on Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.