1. A man sitting in a train is counting the pillars of electricity. The distance between two pillars is 60 meters, and the speed of the train is 42 km/hr. In 5 hours, how many pillars will he count?
2. A 120 meter long train is running at a speed of 90 km/hr. It will cross a railway platform 230 m long in :
3. A 50 meter long train passes over a bridge at the speed of 30 km per hour. If it takes 36 seconds to cross the bridge, what is the length of the bridge?
4. A train takes 5 minutes to cross a telegraphic post. Then the time taken by another train whose length is just double of the first train and moving with same speed to cross a platform of its own length is :
5. A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
Read More Section(Problems On Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.