6. The first three terms of an A.P. respectively are 3y – 1, 3y + 5 and 5y + 1. Then, y equals
7. If 7th and 13th terms of an A.P. be 34 and 64 respectively, then its 18th term is
8. If the sum of it terms of an A.P. is 2n2 + 5n, then its nth term is
9. If the sum of first n even natural number is equal to k times the sum of first n odd natural numbers, then k =
10. In an AP, Sp = q, Sq = p and S denotes the sum of first r terms. Then, Sp+q is equal to
Read More Section(Progressions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.