121. The radius of base and curved surface area of a right cylinder is 'r' units and 4πrh square units respectively. The height of the cylinder is :
122. A rectangular paper of 44 cm long and 6 cm wide is rolled to form a cylinder of height equal to width of the paper. The radius of the base of the cylinder so rolled is :
123. A school room is be built to accommodate 70 children so as to allow 2.2 m2 of floor and 11 m3 of space for each child. If the room be 14 metres long, what must be its breadth and height ?
124. A rectangular water tank is open at the top. Its capacity is 24 m3. Its length and breadth are 4 m and 3 m respectively. Ignoring the thickness of the material used for building the tank, the total cost of painting the inner and outer surface of the tank at the rate of Rs. 10 per m2 is :
125. A swimming bath is 24 m long and 15 m broad. When a number of men dive into the bath, the height of the water rises by 1 cm. If the average amount of water displaced by one of the men be 0.1 cu.m, how many men are there in the bath ?
126. A cistern of capacity 8000 litres measures externally 3.3 m by 2.6 m by 1.1 m and its walls are 5 cm thick. The thickness of the bottom is :
127. How many bricks, each measuring 25 cm × 11.25 cm × 6 cm, will be needed to build a wall 8 m × 6 m × 22.5 cm ?
128. A solid cube just gets completely immersed in water when a 0.2 kg mass is placed on it. If the mass is removed, the cube is 2 cm above the water level. What is the length of each side of the cube ?
129. The volume of a right circular cylinder, 14 cm in height is equal to that of a cube whose edge is 11 cm. The radius of the base of the cylinder is :
130. If two cylinders of equal volumes have their heights in the ratio 2 : 3, then the ratio if their radii is :
Read More Section(Volume and Surface Area)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Volume and Surface Area. To get more questions visit other sections.