101. The branding line of Bank of Baroda is ______
102. Which of the following is the Capital Market regulator?
103. One of the major challenges banking industry is facing these days is money laundering. Which of the following acts/ norms are launched by the banks to prevent money laundering in general?
104. We know that RBI is the apex bank of India. Similarly the apex Bank of the USA is:
105. Sales above Break even point is called ___
106. Authorized Dealers for foreign transactions are appointed by:
107. As per the report published in the newspaper, the banks, particularly public sector banks are tying up with various rating agencies for providing a qualitative assessment of the credit needs of the borrowers. Which amongst the following is/ are such credit rating agencies in India?
108. As a practice, all banks now deduct some amount from their pre- tax income and set aside in a separate account to create a cushion for the loans which may go bad. This is called:
109. The power of the commercial banks to expand deposits through expanding their loans and advances is known as ____.
110. The Securitization And Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act (SARFAESI) meant for recovery of loans which have become NPAis not applicable to:
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.