121. What is Money Laundering?
122. Which one of the following is not a salient feature of debit card?
123. Which of the following is a measure taken by Reserve Bank of India to control inflation in our country?
124. What type of loan is granted by banks for purchase of white goods?
125. What is a stale cheque?
126. Which one of the following constitutes the largest percentage of Retail loans in India?
127. Which of the following happened to be the first private bank in India to receive an in-principle approval from RBI?
128. Who among the following can issue commercial papers in India?
129. When the credit committee corporation was created?
130. The co-operative bank is governed by the banking regulation Act 1949 and co-operative societies Act of
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.