131. FD in a commercial bank can be done for a maximum period of
132. Which of the following is a third party product often sold by banks?
133. In index of financial inclusion has been launched for the first time in 2008 by
134. Which of the following is not a contributing factor to micro-credits?
135. Financial assistance for a sum of Rs. 5,000 can be called as?
136. What is current coverage of bank account of population (approx)?
137. CASA ratio is the ratio of deposits in which accounts of a bank to its total deposits ?
138. Which of the following restrictions apply for opening BSBDA by banks for individuals?
139. FRBM Act stands for :
140. When prices of goods are falling continuously, the phenomenon is called as :
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.