51. Pitch creosote mixture (PCM) as compared to furnace oil is a better fuel, because its
52. The calorific value of natural gas is about __________ kcal/Nm³.
53. Calorific value of wood gas is about __________ kcal/Nm³.
54. Calorific value of coke even gas produced by low temperature carbonisation of coal is about __________ Kcal/Nm³.
55. The calorific value of 'LPG' (50% propane + 50% butane) is about __________ kcal/Nm³.
Read More Section(Fuels And Combustion)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.