26. In case of a hammer crusher, the final product size depends on the
27. Energy consumed for crushing one ton of material ranges from __________ kWh.
28. A 30% (by volume) suspension of spherical sand particles in a viscous oil has a hindered settling velocity of 4.44 μm/s. If the Richardson Zaki hindered settling index is 4.5, then the terminal velocity of a sand grain is
29. Supporting legs of a plate and frame filter is normally made of
30. In classification, particles are said to be equal settling, if they have the same terminal velocities in the
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.