61. Washability curve based on float and sink test enables an assessment to be made of the possibility of cleaning a coal fraction based on the
62. Which of the following is the most suitable for handling fibrous and dense slurries?
63. For efficient grinding, ball mills must be operated
64. Rittinger's crushing law states that
65. Work index is the gross energy (kWh/tonne of feed) necessary to reduce a very large feed to such a size that 80% of product particles will pass through a 0.1 mm screen. The value of work index determined for wet grinding should be multiplied with __________ to get the same for dry grinding.
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.