41. Gold ore concentration is mostly done using
42. Rittinger's number designates the new surface created per unit mechanical energy absorbed by the material being crushed. Larger value of Rittinger's number of a material indicates its
43. Which of the following clay mixing devices is vacuum operated for deairation of clay?
44. Pick out the correct statement:
45. Grindability of a material does not depend upon its
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.