11. Pick out the material having minimum Rittinger's number.
12. Agglomeration of individual particles into clusters (flocs) is called flocculation. To prevent flocculation, the most commonly used dispersing agents are
13. Which of the following mineral dressing operations is termed as 'comminution'?
14. Cumulative analysis for determining surface is more precise than differential analysis, because of the
15. Screen capacity is proportional to (where, S = screen aperture)
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.