46. Size reduction of __________ is accomplished in steam heated rollers and roll crushers.
47. As per Taggart's formula, the capacity (kg/hr) of Jaw & Gyratory crushers (for gapes of 10 to 60 cms) is equal to (where, L = Length of feed opening, cms S = Maximum width of discharge opening, cms )
48. Activators are those chemicals which help buoying up one mineral in preference to the other in the froth floatation process. Which of the following is an activator?
49. The most common filter aid is
50. Froth floatation is the most suitable for treating
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.