6. For Indian standard (IS) screens, the mesh number is equal to its aperture size expressed to the nearest deca-micron (0.01 mm). Aperture width of IS screen of mesh number 50 will be approximately __________ microns.
7. Theoretical capacity of crushing rolls in tons/hr is given by (where, V = peripherial velocity, m/sec. W = width of rolls, m Dr = distance between rolls ρ = density of material to be crushed, kg/m³ here, V =πN.D where, N = speed of the rolls in rotation per second (rps) D = diameter of rolls, m)
8. __________ conveyor is the most suitable for long distance transportation of cold, non-abrasive granular/irregular shape/fine materials.
9. Pick out the wrong statement pertaining to the roll crushers.
10. Dry powdery solid materials are transported by a __________ conveyor.
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.