41. Which of the following is not used as a surface active agent in a flocculation operation?
42. Gravity settling process is not involved in the working of a
43. Reciprocating screens are normally inclined at an angle of 5° with the horizontal and employ gyratory motion at feed end & reciprocating motion at the discharge end. They are not suitable for the screening of the
44. Size reduction of ice and gypsum can be accomplished suitably by a __________ crusher.
45. Which of the following conveyors cannot be recommended for transportation of abrasive materials?
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.