1. Filtration capacity of a rotary drum vacuum filter depends upon the
2. __________ is defined as the geometric mean of the relative rejections and the relative recoveries of two minerals.
3. Moisture can be removed from lubricating oil using
4. The capacity of a pneumatic conveying system depends upon the
5. In continuous filtration (at a constant pressure drop), filtrate flow rate varies inversely as the
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.