51. The normal range of velocity of water in pipes is __________ m/sec.
52. To avoid the tearing off the plate of an edge, the margin (i.e., the minimum distance from the centre of the rivet hole to the nearest edge of the plate) should be equal to
53. In a double pipe (concentric) heat exchanger, the hydraulic radius for heat transfer (for a fluid flowing through the annulus) would be
54. The approximate liquid depth in an agitation tank is equal to (where, d = tank diameter)
55. Log mean temperature difference in case of multi-pass shell and tube heat exchanger is always
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.