11. Tube side pressure drop in a 1-2 heat exchanger (for turbulent flow of fluids through the tubes) is about __________ times, that in a 1-1 heat exchanger having the same size & number of tubes and operated at the same liquid flow rate.
12. Hazards associated with the relief valve leakage for extremely hazardous material storage can be taken care of by providing
13. In a shell and tube heat exchanger, the shortest centre to centre distance between the adjacent tubes is
14. The ratio of the largest load in a test to the original cross-sectional area of the test specimen is called the __________ stress.
15. Thickness of the frame of a plate and frame filter as compared to that of plates is
16. for couplings and unions would be
17. Longitundinal stress induced in a thin walled cylindrical storage vessel is
18. In case of a 'thin' pressure vessel, the ratio of its diameter to wall thickness is
19. A pressure vessel is said to be made of 'thick' shell, if the ratio of its diameter to wall thickness is
20. Liquid redistribution should be done in a packed tower packed with raschig rings every 6 metres or __________ times the column diameter, whichever is lower.
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Process Equipment and Plant Design. To get more questions visit other sections.