56. A gradient of + 0.08% is followed by a gradient of - 0.07%. If the permissible rate of change of grade is 0.003 per 30 meters, the length of the transition curve, is
57. In instrument landing system
58. The meteorological condition which influences the size and location of an air port is
59. Maximum gross takeoff weight of an aircraft is
60. Wing loading of an aircraft is
Read More Section(Airport Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.