31. The thickness design of the pavement, is decided on the load carried by
32. Conical surface of the approach area rises outwards
33. The slope of the obstruction clearance line from the boundary of the heliport should be
34. The engine failure case for determining the basic runway length may require
35. Which of the following is an example of failure in flexible pavements?
36. As per ICAO, the minimum basic runway length for A and E type of airport will be
37. Zero fuel weight of an aircraft is:
38. The slope of the transitional surface for A, B and C type of runway shall be
39. The total length of a runway is 1000 m. The elevation at distance 0,200 m, 400 m, 600 m, 800 m and 1000 m are 100.0 m, 99.2 m, 101.0 m, 101.8 m, 101.4 m and 101.0 m respectively. The effective gradient of runway will be.
40. According to I.C.A.O. the slope of transitional surface at right angles to the centre line of runway, is kept
Read More Section(Airport Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Airport Engineering. To get more questions visit other sections.