36. As per ICAO, the minimum basic runway length for A and E type of airport will be
37. Zero fuel weight of an aircraft is:
38. The slope of the transitional surface for A, B and C type of runway shall be
39. The total length of a runway is 1000 m. The elevation at distance 0,200 m, 400 m, 600 m, 800 m and 1000 m are 100.0 m, 99.2 m, 101.0 m, 101.8 m, 101.4 m and 101.0 m respectively. The effective gradient of runway will be.
40. According to I.C.A.O. the slope of transitional surface at right angles to the centre line of runway, is kept
Read More Section(Airport Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.