56. The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the input sent for job work shall be treated as supply
57. The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the capital goods sent for job work shall be treated as supply
58. Is the principal entitled for credit of goods though he has not received the goods and has been sent to job worker directly by vendor
59. A person is entitled to take credit of input tax as self-assessed in the return and credited to Electronic credit ledger on
60. Provisional Input tax credit can be utilized against
Read More Section(GST)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.