41. Is definition of Inputs includes capital goods
42. Whether credit on capital goods can be taken immediately on receipt of the goods?
43. When can a registered person avail credit on inputs?
44. In case supplier has deposited the taxes but the receiver has not received the goods, is receiver entitled to avail credit?
45. Input tax credit on capital goods and Inputs can be availed in
46. The time limit to pay the value of supply with taxes
47. Whether credit can be availed without actual receipt of goods where goods are transferred through transfer of document of title before or during the movement of goods?
48. Whether depreciation on tax component of capital goods and Plant and Machinery and whether input tax credit (ITC) is Permissible?
49. For capital goods, proportionate credit is allowed
50. Banking company or Financial Institution have an option of claiming ITC:
Read More Section(GST)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on GST. To get more questions visit other sections.