71. The books and other records U/S 35 are to be maintained at
72. Accounts are required to be maintained in
73. Can all the records be maintained in an electronic form?
74. First Return filed under GST is
75. The details of outward supplies of goods or services shall be submitted by
76. Every registered taxable person shall be entitled to take credit of input tax in his return and such input tax credit shall be credited to
77. Any registered taxable person who fails to furnish the details and file the return within the due date prescribed shall be liable to
78. Which of these registers/ledgers are maintained online?
79. Payment made through challan will be credited to which registers/ledgers?
80. Balance in electronic credit ledger can be utilized against which liability?
Read More Section(GST)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on GST. To get more questions visit other sections.