46. Nippon Life Insurance has signed definitive agreements to invest Rs 2,265 crore (US$ 332.32 million in order to increase its stake in Reliance Life Insurance from 26 per cent to 49 per cent. Nippon Life Insurance based in-
47. Which among the following companies has not contributed towards the share capital of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)?
48. When did insurance begin in Babylon?
49. Which one of the following does not belong to the main products of life insurance?
50. Which one of the following does not belong to the major general insurance private sector companies in India?
Read More Section(Insurance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.