51. In a life insurance contract, the stated sum of money to be paid to the beneficiary upon the insured’s death is termed as _________
52. A single policy covering a group of individuals, usually employees of the same company or members of the same association and their dependants is called _________
53. A seller’s market in which insurance is expensive and in short supply is termed as _________
54. An environment where insurance is plentiful and sold at a lower cost, also known as a Buyers market is called _________
55. The concept of insurance involves a transfer of
Read More Section(Insurance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.