66. A life insurer issued a quotation on 10 February, guaranteed for 14 days, which was accepted by the customer on day 10. Consequently the insurer can only decline this risk if the
67. A policy document for a money-back policy includes the statement of the proposal and declaration signed by the proposer form the basis of the contract's. In which main section of the policy document will this normally appear?
68. A life insurance policy can only be made paid up if what particular policy feature exists?
69. The main reason why a life insurance proposal form often asks for the proposer's height is to enable a reasonable comparison with the proposer’s
70. Where annually increasing flexible premiums operate under a life insurance policy, what rate of increase will generally apply?
Read More Section(Insurance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.