6. Providing social security is the obligation of _________
7. Which is not an example of social security schemes of the Government?
8. Human Life Value concept measures the value of a human life on the basis of his
9. Human Life Value can be arrived at by dividing by_________
10. As per HLV concept, the amount of insurance one can buy could be _________ times of one’s annual income.
Read More Section(Insurance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.