1. In Variable insurance plan, the policy reserves are placed in _________ fund which do not form part of its general investment account.
2. In which type of policy, death benefits and cash value varied with investment experience?
3. In respect of Traditional plans, which of the following statement is correct?
4. In Unit Linked policies, the benefits are determined by the _________ of units credited to the policyholder’s account on the date on which payment is due.
5. Units in a Unit Linked policy are purchased through payment of a
Read More Section(Insurance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.