121. There is that special quality which makes him who he is.
122. Only a potter can shape clay in a pot.
123. When I get home, my children would be playing.
124. In India today many of our intellectuals still talk in terms of the French revolution and the Rights of Man, not appreciating that playing much has happened since then.
125. He plans to hurriedly complete this work.
126. Millions of people in our country are deprived of two square meals since independence.
127. When he met her for the first time, he felt as if he had been knowing her all his life.
128. The intellectual interest which is the mainspring of George Eliot's inspiration alters the angle from which she approaches each aspect of her subject matter.
129. We might have been visited the sick man if we knew that he was in the hospital.
130. The right to work implies the obligation on the part of the government to give a job to all the unemployed.
Read More Section(Sentence Improvement)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Sentence Improvement. To get more questions visit other sections.