81. He never recollected his grand father to say that his job was odd.
82. A basic step for career planning, and also for preparation for interviews is to give serious thought to assess yourself by taking stock of your needs, interests as well as your strengths and weaknesses.
83. I had never realised that if an innocent act like this could land a man into trouble.
84. Most donors would seriously protest any effort to extrapolate from such limited data.
85. Honestly and efficiently organised socialism is expected to make our economic structure work accordingly with the laws of business morality.
86. I was waiting until everybody will have left the meeting place.
87. In quick time he got attached to a renowned leader and politician.
88. An educated man's way of life can be contrasted to that of an illiterate person.
89. In the past, services of backward communities and weaker sections of society were used without payment of some kind.
90. The contractor did not keep his promise that the work will be finished before the end of the week.
Read More Section(Sentence Improvement)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Sentence Improvement. To get more questions visit other sections.