51. Television convinces viewers that the likelihood of their becoming the victim of a violent crime is extremely high; at the same time by its very nature, TV persuades viewers to passively accept whatever happens to them.
52. A forest has as many sandal trees as it has Ashoka trees. Three-fourth of the trees are old ones and half of the trees are at the flowering stage.
53. The government is soon going to introduce a bill which would permit the instituting of private universities under very strict directions.
54. All that glitters is not gold.
55. Most dresses in that shop are expensive.
Read More Section(Statement and Conclusion)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.