101. Which of the following will not cut information?
102. Which of the following is not a way to complete a cell entry?
103. You can activate a cell by
104. Text formulas:
105. How do you insert a row?
106. Which of the following is not a basic step in creating a worksheet?
107. How do you select an entire column?
108. How can you print three copies of a workbook?
109. To create a formula, you first:
110. To center worksheet titles across a range of cells, you must
Read More Section(MS Excel)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on MS Excel. To get more questions visit other sections.